COVID-19 Policies and CDC PROCEDURES
- Class times have been altered to have STAGGERED START AND END TIMES to avoid congestion and provide for “Social Distancing”. We will be limiting the number of participants in each class. We have added “social distancing” markers outside of our side entrance for gymnast pick-up.
- Parents and Students will ENTER THE MAIN LOBBY and when class is over, parents will PICK UP students at the SIDE “coaches” DOOR.
- Students must take shoes off before entering the gym area.
- Students will be called in from the lobby and ESCORTED directly to their instructors.
- Students will be dismissed from class ONE AT A TIME directly to parents through the SIDE “coaches” DOOR. PLEASE BE ON TIME FOR PICK-UP.
- Only ONE SPECTATOR will be permitted in the lobby. Please do not bring any additional siblings or non-participating children. We have marked off bleachers and seating in the lobby to allow for “social distancing”. We are asking that all spectators observe “social distancing” guidelines.
- All staff will have their temperatures taken before starting their shift. Any staff that is not feeling well, or has a temperature above 100.4 will not report to work.
- Members/clients must conduct self-assessment and not enter the facility if they are exhibiting symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19. Please ensure your child and immediate household member are free from illness before coming to the gym. * when in doubt, please stay home! Members/clients will have the option to screen for temperature.
- When participating in class or for team practice, DO NOT ARRIVE more than 10 MINUTES prior to class.
- No socializing or extra-curricular activities.
- Parents and students will have to SANITIZE THEIR HANDS when entering and exiting the building. Staff will sanitize their hands frequently.
- Students will be asked to “social distance and remain 6 FEET APART during classes and training. 6 FOOT distance will be marked clearly at each event or will have stations set up that will be 6 FEET APART.
- Staff will be wearing masks in the gym and lobby.
- Any parent/spectator in the lobby MUST WEAR A MASK.
- Attendance for the athletes will be taken by the coaches. (Parents who enter the gym and plan to stay and watch must sign-in)
- Students in classes MAY WEAR A MASK if they choose.
- Girls Restroom will be limited to 2 at a time.
- Students should bring a PERSONAL WATER BOTTLE with their name clearly marked. We have installed a new handsfree water bottle filling station. The drinking fountain will not be in use. Please make sure your child takes home their water bottle, as we will be disposing of any leftover bottles at the end of each night.
- All equipment will be sanitized before and after use following specific CDC guidelines.
- Restrooms will be sanitized every 2 hours while facility is open.
- We are asking that NO FOOD be brought into the facility.
- Team members to bring their own personal equipment. (Their gym bag)
- Social Distancing of six feet will be adhered to unless drills and personal instruction require less separation. (This means that the coaches can spot. We will start training slowly and safely and there will be little to no spotting through the month of June.)
- Contactless payments will be accepted online @ www.championgymnasticsandcheer.com or we can also accept payments made using ZELLE to email@example.com
Thank you to everyone for following these re-opening protocols so we can remain open and keep everyone safe!
Why Choose Champion Gymnastics?
Gymnastics is fun and develops strength, power & flexibility! Gymnastics also builds confidence and self-esteem!
Coaches at Champion Gymnastics and Cheer are safety certified through USA gymnastics and build on skills using a progression technique recommended by USA Gymnastics. Our maximum class size is an 8:1 student to teacher ratio.
Annual Membership Fee is $25.00 per family (includes tax). Annual Membership Fee of $25.00 is due in September and then prorated each month after.
Find us at the gym
1522 Highpointe Court Zanesville, OH 43701
Give us a ring
Tracy H. Schaumleffel